Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today have been a very funny day...
I woke up late in the morning cause my class is late today...
So, as usual, I prepared for the classes and studied a bit.
Then, when it's time to go out, I found out that the front door is latched.
It means that I AM LOCKED IN THE HOUSE!!!
I am so scared at that time cause I have a class at 5.
And I havent take my lunch yet!!
So, i thought of a way, i opened the latch on the other door and tried pulling...
LUCKILY, the door opened...
Hehe...
So glad and I went for my classes that day.
Night time, after class, went to Satay Kajang with Joline and Joanne for dinner.
Waited for my housemates to come but then Joline says she is hungry ady.
Thus, we ordered our food first.
Even after we are done eating, they havent arrive. >.<
Then we chatted, for 2 HOURS!!! XD
We had fun till they arrived...
The mood changed a bit but then we still enjoyed...
Haha!! ^^
After that, sent the two girls home and come home to write this post...
Now gonna slp liao...
Good night, everyone!!
I enjoyed today!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment